What We Believe
- We accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.
- We advocate in Baptism for believers only. We do not claim that baptism is necessary for salvation, but it is essential if we are to be obedient to the Lord.
- We have a strong belief in the Priesthood of all believers.
- The freedom to respond to the Lordship of Christ in all circumstances is fundamental to the Christian gospel.
- We share the conviction that the New Testament teaches the independence of the local congregation.
- We place a strong emphasis on Evangelism and Mission.
- We believe that Salvation comes by Grace through our faith.
- Most importantly, we at the Lenox Road Baptist Church affirm that God is sovereign over all and that this sovereignty is expressed and realized through Jesus Christ.
- We do not believe in infant baptism however we encourage parents to bring their children for blessing and dedication to God.
- We believe that the Bible is the final authority and is trustworthy for Faith and Practice.