It is the goal of this ministry to play an active role in the lives of our college students. An integral part of this ministry’s mission is to inform the church of the needs of our students and to assist with financial management through special events and pledges.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Please be advised that the Lenox Road Baptist Church Scholarship Committee is now accepting applications for the Fall 2022-Spring 2023 academic school year; from graduating high school students who are members or active attendees of the Lenox Road Baptist Church.
Qualifications are as follows:
- 1. Lenox Road Baptist Church member in good standing or active attendees
- 2. High School Graduating Senior (only)
- 3. Grade Point Average 3.0 or higher ( B or higher)
Requirements are as follows:
- 1. Submission of the Lenox Road Baptist Church Scholarship Application (Typed only)
- 2. Two Letters of Recommendation (from the attending school and employer if applicable). The recommendations should attest to your academic performance and work ethics. RECOMMENDATIONS FROM CHURCH OFFICIALS OR MEMBERS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- 3. Official Transcript – Due to the COVID-19 email transcript will be accepted.
- 4. One essay (typed only, hand written essay will not be accepted)
- – Discuss why you should be selected for the Lenox Road Baptist Church Academic Scholarship.
- – Discuss your intended major, why the major was chosen, and how it will be applied upon graduation from college.
All emails must be received by mid-night June 26, 2022
to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
LRBC Application Requirements 2022-2023
LRBC Scholarship Fund Applic. Criteria 2022-2023